Orthotic Insoles High Density
These particular insoles are multifunctional, they provide comfort to your shoes as well as an in-built cushioning support to your feet
These insoles are made of EVA foam and come in three densities, Low, Medium and High.
Function description :
?Provide superior weight distribution and pressure equalization throughout the entire foot.
?Provide cushioning and pressure relief to the heel areas.
?Helps reduce and absorb shock with each step taken via its lateral heal cushion
?Anti-bacterial top coat keeps insoles clean and fresh
?Waffle design sole for maximum aeration.
These Full Length Insoles can help manage and eradicate pain for a range of conditions as they combat the aches from various areas of the feet
- Plantar fasciitis
- Control of forefoot loading
- Functional hallux limitus
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Hallux valgus/limitus
|Extra Small||UK 3 – 4.5||EU 36 – 38|
|Small||UK 5 – 6.5||EU 39 – 40|
|Medium||UK 7 – 8.5||EU 41 – 42|
|Large||UK 9 – 10.5||EU 43 – 44|
|Extra Large||UK 11 – 12.5||EU 45 – 47|
Check out our FULL RANGE!
What is Plantar Fasciitis:
- the pain is much worse when you start walking after sleeping or resting
- the pain feels better during exercise, but returns after resting
- it’s difficult to raise your toes off the floor