- Do not place product on open wound. If irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use and notify your healthcare professional. To prevent maceration (excessive softening / breaking down of the skin) do not wear for more than 8 hours in every 24.
- The toe separators helps relieve pain from soft corns, overlapping toes, nail problems and bunions. Their traditional anatomical shape is designed for standard footwear to minimise toe pressure on the toes.
- pure mineral oil enriched gel appliances are 100% medical grade, non-allergenic and dermatologically tested. Mineral oil continually conditions the skin, leaving it very soft.
- Gently divides and cushions crooked toes — Relieves pain from soft corns, overlapping toes, nail problems and bunions — Eases toe irritations and helps promote healing
- Absorbs pressure and friction — Gel will not flatten out or loose shape — The gel slowly releases medical grade mineral oil which softens and moisturises skin — Hypoallergenic, washable and reusable — Suitable for diabetic use